Twitter is an important and pervasive social network. It has proved to be an essential tool for event and meeting planners. However, there are things you need to do to get the best out of it. In this episode, originally recorded as part of our 31 days of August, Keith and I share some top tips that you really need to know.
We also mention tools like Canva, Buffer, and the image resource site Pixabay. Great resources that can help your tweets get more interest when it comes to using images.
In this episode, we discuss many tips including…
- Twitter profile images, design, and sizes
- Links in the profile, don’t forget to add one!
- Put Twitter on your website and make it easy to find!
- Use hashtags in your profile to help you get found.
- When tweeting, don’t invent new hashtags unless you are targeting a specific audience.
- Decide when to tweet and how often, and research your audience.
We have not been sponsored for any tools or resources mentioned, all recommendations are based on our experiences and personal preferences.
Don’t forget to come and visit us in our Facebook group, where you can discuss your thoughts on this episode.
If you would like to take part in a future podcast episode then please get in touch.
This post originally appeared on the Bullet List Podcast website.