Updated – 5/26/2022
- This blog expresses Keith’s personal opinions and the opinions of our contributors. A contributors opinion is their opinion, Keith’s opinion is his opinion. Opinions are opinions.
- Plannerwire does not write posts to generate revenue. In other words, no one can pay us to create a post for their product, service, hotel, or destination. We don’t like advertorial content because it can be confusing for our readers.
- At the current time, we do not accept paid listings, posts, or additions to our tools page. We probably won’t change this but you never know.
- This site uses affiliate links. Not all links are affiliate links.
- When you click on an affiliate link and purchase the product or service, the seller pays us a small commission. It is like “thanks” for sending you their way. How much do we make from this practice? In January of 2022, we made enough to pay for two Martinis at our favorite watering hole, about $26 and change.
- We only use affiliate links for products that we, our clients, or our friends use. We would recommend these products or services without the link. Seriously. We recommend Airmeet and use their virtual platform for many of our clients.
- The compensation that we receive will never influence the content or opinions on Plannerwire, it ain’t that much money. Really, a martini is not enough to make us change our mind about anything.
- If we no longer recommend a product or are unhappy with a product for any reason, we remove our affiliate link, listing, and will update any related posts. We have done this for products in the past and we are sure it will happen again…. Plannerwire does not call attention to this practice because we don’t talk about what we don’t like. We are kinda funny like that.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.