In addition to all of the other important rules set forth in this Agreement, Company asks that You please respect all users of the Website and/or the Application, so You can help to make this Website and/or Application an enjoyable experience for everyone.
1. Purpose. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions under which, among other things, Company will license to You use of certain of Company’s technology, software and/or services so You can make use of the Website and/or Application for purposes of (a) gaining access to various meeting and event industry related content, (b) engaging in communications with other users of the Website and/or Application (including, by way of example, via blogs, message boards and one-on-one e-mail), (c) participating in certain “blogs” or other online discussion fora, and/or (d) accessing various other features and/or tools related to the foregoing. References to “Website” shall mean the website currently located at www.plannerwire.net and references to “Application” shall mean any mobile application made available by Company either in the iTunes Store, within the Google Play store or any other similar store where mobile applications can be purchased and/or downloaded. Company’s services (the “Services”) are described within various pages of the Website and/or Application. You should review these pages to gain a better understanding of the Services and the goals behind the Website and/or Application. Access to the Website and/or Application for the purposes described above is sometimes reference to herein as the “Purpose”.
You are advised that certain areas of the Website and the Application (and Your use of certain aspects of the Services) may have different terms and conditions, or may require You to agree to and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between this Agreement and any such terms and conditions posted in a specific area of the Website, the Application or any Service, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to Your use of or access to that area or portion of the Website, the Application or Service, as applicable.
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Plannerwire or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Further to the preceding paragraph, in the event of any controversy or dispute regarding any transaction or engagement conducted through use of the Services, the Website or the Application (a “Dispute”), You hereby release Company, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective directors, managers, officers, employees, agents, equity holders, co-branders, partners, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”), and each of the foregoing, from any and all manner of action, claim or cause of action or suit, at law or in equity, and from any and all losses, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation court costs and attorneys’ fees, which You may have against the Released Parties, or any of them, known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, which arise out of or relate in any way to a Dispute. If You are a California resident, You hereby waive Your rights under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Company expressly reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the offering of one or all of its Services, the Website, and/or the Application, at any time.
2. License. Company hereby grants You a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access and use the Website and the Application as made available from time to time via mobile application during the Term (as defined below) solely for the Purpose. Company may, from time to time, update or modify the Website and/or Application, release new versions of the Website and/or Application or create new modules related thereto, each of which may, at Company’s discretion, be included within the license described above. You shall not be permitted to sublicense or transfer any of Your rights hereunder including, without limitation, access to the Application or password-protected portions of the Website.
3. Certain Restrictions. You shall not directly or indirectly copy or reproduce all or any part of the Application or the Website, whether electronically, mechanically or otherwise, in any form including, but not limited to, the copying of presentation, style or organization. You shall use the Application and Website solely for its intended purposes and shall not use the Application or Website for the benefit of any third party except as specifically contemplated under this Agreement. You shall not use the Application or Website to post, transmit, convey, submit, distribute, store or destroy any content, photographs, videos, descriptions, drawings, content, audio materials, text, messages or other information (collectively, “Posted Information”): (a) in violation of any Applicable Law; (b) in a manner that will infringe the intellectual property rights of others; (c) that is defamatory, obscene or trade libelous; (d) that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (e) that is false, misleading or inaccurate in any way; (f) that is inappropriate or pornographic in any way; or (g) in violation of the any acceptable use policy or other policy posted at the Website or within the Application from time to time. You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Application or the Website. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from the Application or Website, including, without limitation, any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Application or Website. You shall defend and indemnify Company, at Your sole cost and expense, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities and/or expenses arising out of Your breach of any of Your obligations or representations set forth in this Section 3.
4. Account Registration; Certain Responsibilities and Acknowledgments. In order to use and access certain features of the Website and/or the Application, You must register to create an account and to become a member. When You create an account, You may be asked to supply certain information, such as Your name, email address, user name, password and credit card or other payment information. You shall be solely responsible for: (a) all activities and actions under Your account, including, without limitation, all Posted Information You post at the Website and/or input into the Application; (b) ensuring that all Posted Information is appropriate in tone and is accurate; (c) complying with all Applicable Laws; (d) maintaining all passwords and access codes to the Application and/or Website, and refraining from sharing or otherwise permitting third parties to use any such passwords and/or access codes to access the Application and/or Website; and (e) immediately notifying Company of any unauthorized use of either Your password or membership account, or any other breach of the security of the Website or the Application of which You have knowledge. You acknowledge that once a message, content or any Posted Information is submitted or posted to the Website or the Application, You may not be able to withdraw or delete it, and You acknowledge that it may be used (or misused), published or re-published by third parties on the Website or the Application or elsewhere.
5. Company Rights. Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to: (a) remove or cancel any Posted Information that Company deems to be offensive, illegal, inaccurate, contrary to any agreement or contract or inappropriate in any way, and Company shall not be liable to You or any other party on account of any such decision; (b) review all Posted Information to ensure that it complies with all Applicable Laws; or (c) suspend, restrict and/or terminate, without notice of any kind, Your access to the Application or Your Company Website account for any reason. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company shall not be required to review or monitor any Posted Information entered into the Application or otherwise posted by You at the Website, and You shall be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of all such Posted Information.
6. Fees. Fees charged for the various products and/or services offered at the Website or through the Application, if any, are set forth in various locations throughout the Website, within the Application or in a separate document (including, without limitation, fees payable in connection with “Pro” or other membership levels available from time to time). In consideration for providing the Services, You agree to pay all such fees which are due and owing on account of the selections You have made at the Website, within the Application or through any Company representative (collectively, the “Fee”). Fees are payable as set forth in the applicable portion of the Website or Application, and You hereby agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred by Company (including attorneys’ fees) in collecting past due Fees. In addition, past due Fees shall accrue interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate allowed by law. By checking the “I Accept” box at the end of this Agreement (or elsewhere on the Website, if applicable), downloading the Application or otherwise using any Services, You hereby agree to pay all Fees due and owing to Company (and, if applicable, authorize Company to charge the credit card You have on file with Company for all Fees due and owing hereunder). All fees described herein (including, without limitation, the Fees) are non-refundable once paid.
7. Term and Termination. This Agreement shall continue in full force until the earlier to occur of (a) either party providing written or electronic notice of termination to the other party (at which point You shall no longer be entitled to access non-public portions of the Website or use the Application), or (b) Company electing, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate Your access to the Application or Website, with or without notice (the “Term”). Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, You shall no longer be entitled to access or use the Application or any other non-public portions of the Website. In addition to the foregoing, in the event that Company determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that You have breached this Agreement, threatened to breach this Agreement, committed any fraud or deception, breached any Company policy in effect from time to time or otherwise failed to perform to the standards required by Company, Company shall be entitled, at its discretion and in addition to any other remedies it may have hereunder and/or at law, to terminate, cancel or suspend Your access to the Application or to any non-public portion of the Website, terminate any membership You may have purchased and/or eliminate Your access to submit Posted Information within the Website or Application, in each of the foregoing cases at any time and for any period of time. Company shall not be responsible for the return of any Posted Information of any kind to You upon any termination of this Agreement or suspension of Your access to the Application or Website, including without limitation any information input into the Application or Website by You. Sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 of this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. Intellectual Property.
(a) General Ownership. All trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property rights owned by either party on the date hereof shall continue to be owned solely by such party, and except as set forth herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any rights to any such intellectual property on the other party. For purposes of clarity: (i) as between You and Company, You shall be deemed to be the sole owner of all Posted Information entered into the Application or otherwise posted by You, and You represent and warrant that You own all copyright in the Posted Information, or if You are not the owner, that You have permission to use the Posted Information and that You have the right to display and reproduce the Posted Information; and (ii) Company is the sole owner of the name “Plannerwire”, “PlannerWire”, and “i3 Events”, as well as the Website, the Application, and all source code, object code, software, content, copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property related thereto or included therein. All suggestions, recommendations, bug-fixes, error-fixes or other communications from You to Company regarding the Application or the Website shall, upon submission to Company, be owned solely and exclusively by Company. In addition, Company shall be entitled to post feedback at the Website and within the Application (and/or allow others to do so), both positive and negative, regarding any user. You acknowledge and agree that the applicable supplier(s) of any third party software, music, sound, photo, image, video and/or content included within the Website and/or Application shall own all worldwide rights, title and interest in and to such third party software, music, sound, photo, image, video and/or content (and any intellectual property rights therein), subject to such suppliers’ license of such materials to Company.
(b) Use of Posted Information. In exchange for Your use of the Website and/or the Application, You hereby grant to Company an unlimited, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, archive, commercially exploit, repurpose, perform and display any and all Posted Information You post to the Website, submit to Company or post through the Application, alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Application and/or the Website the right to access and review Your Posted Information in connection with their use of the Application and/or Website. Finally, You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Company and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Posted Information. Company shall be entitled to display advertising and/or any other content at locations of its choosing within the Website and/or Application, including without limitation adjacent to Your Posted Information.
9. Confidentiality; Non-Solicitation. You agree to treat as confidential all confidential information of Company, not to use such confidential information for any purpose other than to the limited extent necessary to use the Application, the Website and/or the Services, and not to disclose such confidential information to any third party except as may be reasonably required pursuant to this Agreement and subject to confidentiality obligations at least as protective as those set forth herein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You shall use at least the same degree of care which You use to prevent the disclosure of Your own confidential information of like importance to prevent the disclosure of confidential information disclosed by Company, provided, however, that in no event shall such degree of care be less than reasonable in light of general industry practice. In addition, during the Term and for a period of one year thereafter, You shall refrain from directly or indirectly soliciting, enticing, persuading or inducing any individual who is then, or has been within the 1-year period prior to the applicable date, an employee or contractor of Company to terminate their employment or other service relationship with Company or to become employed by or enter into contractual relations with any other individual or entity.
(a) No Warranties. Except as explicitly set forth herein, neither Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries nor any of any such party’s equity holders, directors, managers, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors nor the like, makes any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, (i) warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (ii) that the Website or the Application will be error-free, (iii) as to a minimum level of uptime for the Application or the Website, (iv) as to the condition, utility or potential uses of any product or service listed at the Website and/or within the Application, (v) as to the accuracy or timeliness of any information posted within the Website or Application, (vi) regarding any travel or other recommendation or plans available through the Website or Application, or (vii) as to the results that may be obtained by You by entering into this Agreement and/or using the Application or Website. You agree and acknowledge that the Application and Website are licensed and/or provided hereunder on an “as is” basis, and if You choose to use the Website, the Application or any Services (including, without limitation, the Plannerwire Network) You do so at Your sole risk. In addition, You hereby agree and acknowledge that: (A) Company shall not be responsible for any actions taken by any other party using the Application or Website or for reviewing any of Your Posted Information; (B) Company does not recommend or endorse any third parties hereunder, and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding any such third party; (C) Company is not responsible for any other party’s compliance with Applicable Laws (including, without limitation, any licensing requirements); (D) Company’s services are administrative in nature and Company is not responsible for verifying the accuracy or veracity of any Posted Information; (E) Company shall not, under any set of circumstances, be responsible or liable for any content, text, photographs and/or other Posted Information, including any Posted Information which may violate Applicable Law and/or a third party’s intellectual property rights; (F) You are solely responsible for taking all precautions necessary to maintain the safety of Your person and/or belonging both during and after travel, and (G) the Application and/or Website may not function properly or as intended at times.
(b) Unavailability of Website or Application. You are responsible, at Your sole cost and expense, for providing all equipment necessary to access the Internet, the Website and/or the Application, and for taking Your own precautions to ensure that the process You employ for accessing the Website and/or the Application does not expose You to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system(s) or other electronic device(s). Company does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to any computer system that arise in connection with Your use of the Website or the Application or any website linked to either. While it is Company’s objective to make the Website and Application accessible at all times, the Website and/or Application may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. In addition, various portions of the Website or Application may operate slowly from time to time. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Company, access to the Website and/or the Application may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. In particular, and not in limitation of the foregoing, Company shall not be liable in any way for any delay in responding to an inquiry or question forwarded by You or for the effects any delay or unavailability may have on You. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION AND THAT YOU SHALL PUT IN PLACE CONTINGENCY PLANS TO ACCOUNT FOR SUCH PERIODIC INTERRUPTIONS OR SUSPENSIONS OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION.
11. Limitation on Liability; Indemnification. COMPANY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNATIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR DATA, ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING HEREUNDER OR RELATED HERETO SHALL NOT EXCEED $50.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its offices, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) You access to or use of the Website, the Application, the Services or Your violation of this Agreement, (b) Your (i) interaction with any member or user of the Website, the Application or any Service, (ii) any injury, loss or damage relating to Your booking or use of any accommodation in connection with Your use of the Plannerwire Network.
12. Force Majeure. Company shall not be liable to You for failure or delay in performing any obligations hereunder if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. General Terms. The following terms and conditions govern general use of the Website and, in certain instances, the Application:
(a) You agree to abide by all restrictions displayed on the Website and/or within the Application, as and when they are updated from time to time, including, without limitation, the rules in this Section 13. Company reserves the right to remove any content You post to the Website or within the Application, block the sending of any inquiry or other content Company deems inappropriate in its sole discretion, and may terminate all access to the Website and/or Application at any time in its sole discretion for any or no reason. While Company reserves the right to monitor all postings and/or content posted at the Website and/or within the Application, it has no obligation to do so.
(i) Permitted Uses. You may use the Website and/or the Application only in good faith for the purposes described herein. You may download and print out portions of the content from the Website and/or the Application for non-commercial purposes provided that You follow the rules in this Agreement and all Applicable Laws. You may not use the Website or Application to promote another business or commercial venture unless separately agreed to in writing with Company.
(ii) Distribution. Except as expressly permitted under other provisions of this Agreement, You may not modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, photocopy, print, republish, display, translate, transmit, distribute, sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, exploit, reduce to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Website and/or the Application, the content or any information or materials retrieved from either of them, including, without limitation, graphics and logos, in whole or in part, for any purpose.
(iii) Derivative Works. You may not create compilations or derivative works of the Website or the Application, the Website or Application content or any other materials from the Website or Application.
(v) Infringement. You may not use the Website, Application, the Website and/or Application content or any other materials from the Website or Application in any manner that may infringe upon any copyright or other intellectual property right, proprietary right, or other property right of Company or any third party.
(vi) Information Distribution. You may not use the Website and/or Application or any communications service, chat room, message board, blog, forum, newsgroup, or other interactive service that may be available to You on or through the Website or Application to transmit, upload, post, distribute or facilitate distribution of, or otherwise make available any information or content, including text, communications, software, images, videos, sounds, data or other information, that:
(A) is false or intentionally misleading;
(B) contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, including, without limitation, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals;
(C) includes any inside information and/or proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed under nondisclosure agreements;
(D) You are restricted from using under any Applicable Law;
(E) infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third party; or
(F) contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code, files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functions of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any other party.
(vii) Other Prohibited Uses. You may not use the Website or Application for any purpose that:
(A) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or otherwise violates Company’s rules or policies;
(B) victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or any other classification protected by law;
(C) invades any person’s or entity’s privacy or other rights;
(D) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
(E) misidentifies You or impersonates any person or entity, including, without limitation, any employee or representative of Company, or falsely states, implies, or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with a person or entity by, for example, pretending to be someone other than You or pretending to represent a company or organization that You are not affiliated with or authorized to represent, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the Application; or
(F) could otherwise reasonably be deemed or viewed to be unethical, illegal or offensive.
(viii) Others’ Personal Information. You may not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a child 18 years old or younger without appropriate prior verifiable parental consent.
(ix) Harm to Minors. You may not take any action on the Website or within the Application or use the Website and/or Application content to harm minors in any way.
(x) Solicitation. You may not use the Website or Application or any Website or Application content in a manner that violates any state or federal law regulating commercial e-mail, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations.
(b) The Website, the Application and the Website and Application content contains and/or provides access to content provided by third parties, including, without limitation, information, dialogue, opinions, stories, advice, recommendations, statistical data, text, software, music, routines, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and other materials, whether publicly or privately posted to or e-mailed or otherwise transmitted through the Website or Application (“Third Party Content”) that may include content You find to be offensive, indecent or objectionable. The third party from whom any such Third Party Content originates is solely responsible for it and Company assumes no responsibility to verify, has no control or influence over, makes no representations regarding, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Third Party Content. Accordingly, Company has no liability of any kind to You or any other person relating to any Third Party Content, including, without limitation, mistake, misstatement of law, omission, falsehood, defamation, obscenity, pornography, profanity, opinion, representation and any other content contained in the Third Party Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Third Party Content. Statements of opinion and commentary in Third Party Content are those of the third party and, unless Company expressly states in writing to the contrary, Company neither endorses nor adopts as its belief any such statements. Company provides information in articles Company posts or links to through the Website only for educational and general informational purposes and not as professional advice. Company has made no attempt to verify any information contained in any such articles, posts or links.
(c) As a convenience to You and other Website visitors and/or users of the Application, the Website and/or the Application may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by third parties that are not affiliated with Company. When You use these links, You will leave the Website and Company will have no ability to protect Your interests. You visit linked websites at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take any protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements. Company is not responsible for and, unless it expressly states otherwise in writing, makes no warranty or representation regarding and does not endorse any linked website or any service, product or information provided on or through any linked website. Company reserves the right to terminate or add any such linked website at any time.
If You believe that Your intellectual property or work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that Your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Company’s Agent for Notice with the following information in English (Your “Notice”):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that You claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Website or within the Application;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the individual or entity who or which provided the allegedly infringing content to which Company has disabled access, Company may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to such individual or entity. Company’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
The Law Offices of Schneider & Stone
8424 Skokie Blvd, Suite 200
Skokie, IL 60077
15. Miscellaneous. Each party shall pay its own costs and expenses in connection with this Agreement and its activities hereunder. The rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising hereunder or in connection with this Agreement, the Website and/or the Application shall be resolved in the appropriate Federal or state court located solely and exclusively in Cook County, Illinois. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction in Illinois, and agree not to raise any defense offorum non conviens or any similar defense. The relationship between the parties under this Agreement is that of independent contractors and neither shall be, nor represent itself to be, the joint venture, franchiser, franchisee, partner, agent, employee or representative of the other party for any purpose whatsoever. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns, but shall not be assignable by You without Company’s prior written consent. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, or if any governmental agency rules that any portion of this Agreement is illegal or contrary to public policy, the remaining provisions, to the extent feasible, will continue in full force and effect with such unenforceable or invalid provision to be changed and interpreted to best accomplish its original intent and objectives.
Plannerwire job board job postings.
A Job posting may not contain:
(a) any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by PLANNERWIRE;
(b) misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in PLANNERWIRE’s reasonable discretion;
(c) the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by PLANNERWIRE;
(d) the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
(e) more than one job or job description;
(f) more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
(g) inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
(h) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your PLANNERWIRE job posting:
(a) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
(b) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
(c) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
(d) promote or advertise career fairs, job fairs, hiring events, conferences, seminars or open houses or any other event or meeting;
(e) post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of PLANNERWIRE or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with PLANNERWIRE;
(f) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
(g) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
(h) post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(i) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
(j) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
(k) post jobs on any PLANNERWIRE Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
(l) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
(m) request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
(n) endorse a political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
(o) promote a religion;
(p) post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
(q) except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin, (ii) political beliefs, (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs, (iv) membership of a trade union, (v) physical or mental health (including pregnancy status), (vi) sexual life, (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings, or (vii) age.
PLANNERWIRE reserves the right to remove any job ad or content from any PLANNERWIRE Site, which in the reasonable exercise of PLANNERWIRE’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that PLANNERWIRE believes is not in the best interest of PLANNERWIRE. If at any time during Your use of the PLANNERWIRE Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to PLANNERWIRE or otherwise misled PLANNERWIRE in regards to the nature of Your business activities, PLANNERWIRE will have grounds to terminate Your use of the PLANNERWIRE Services.