Tech and marketing go hand in hand, especially in the 21st Century. In this episode, Tess and Keith chat with Michelle Bergstein of Beat Creative Marketing, a longtime collaborator and colleague, she is a Digital Marketer with a passion for designing and implementing social media campaigns across multiple platforms in the event and hospitality markets. She is smart, on point, and on of the most fun people we know.
Some of the things we cover in our interview:
- Offering services, sponsorships, or attendance for free – Should you?
- How to revise your organization’s packages from sponsorship to services.
- Finding your new marketing voice on social media and the web.
Companies in Event Tech News:
- The new Microsoft SurfaceGo 2 is on sale, we love them for a lot of things, but not everything.
- GoDaddy had a security breach. Ugh.
- Instagram Live is on FIRE, should you throw water on it?
- Spotify is testing video podcasts, why are they wrecking a good thing?
This post originally appeared on the Event Tech Pull Up website.