Hybrid events are not going away. They are now another great tool event planners can use. Join us as we discuss why they are going to stay.
The Short List
- iOS Changes to upend email marketing – Future updates to iOS will restrict tracking of opened emails.
- CES Requiring vaccine to attend – The Consumer Technology Association has announced a proof of vaccination is required for in-person attendees of CES 2022.
- Google Tables for Teams – Currently in Google Labs and will be a product next year
This Bullet List
- ROI of hybrid events – We discuss the ‘return of investment’.
- Better for sponsors – Exposure is not limited to in-person attendees. Exhibitors can become sponsors and be part of the online experience.
- People are still not traveling! – There are still problems with traveling and hotels are still suffering from staff shortages.
- Recorded content lives longer – Splice up the video into smaller segments for sharing. Segments with big value can be turned into blog posts. Take the audio from small segments to create podcast episodes.
- Inclusivity – Many attendees can’t make a real-life event and disability is a huge reason why. Whether you’ve attended in person or not, everyone can be part of the ‘after show’ community.
This post originally appeared on the Bullet List Podcast website.