In episode 2 of the Bullet List Podcast, we discuss collaborative apps! We’ve selected 5 of the ones that we’ve tried out and discussed their pros and cons.
This episode starts with our shortlist, where we discuss…
- Intrado buys Hubb, as we spin down the hole of consolidation in the industry.
- QR Codes narrowly escape a digital death, they’ve not gone away but they are being talked about again.
- Restream now offers streaming to guests’ channels!
The Bullet List – Collaborative apps we’ve tested and used
When embarking on a team project, like putting together a podcast episode, you need to be able to coordinate work and make sure you are all heading in the right direction.
The top 5 apps we’ve used and tested.
- Rock – If Evernote and Slack had a baby
- Evernote – the gold standard?
- Smartsheet Better than spreadsheets or forms
- Slack – group chat on steroids – essential for team communications though
- Brandy – Probably the easiest way teams can share a brand’s images, logo’s and color schemes
This post originally appeared on the Bullet List Podcast website.