Are you planning a conference, a meeting or any type of event? If you are, make it Epic.
You don’t feel like making it Epic? Get the hell out of the business… Your bosses don’t want to make it Epic? Start looking for a new job. Do you sit on a conference committee for your industry association and they do not want anything Epic? Join a new Association because you are sitting with losers.
I actually mean this….. Attack any type of event like it will be the best freaking event ever, hands down…. People should be talking about it for weeks after it is over no matter what, regardless of budget.
How do make your event Epic?
- Have awesome staff and motivated volunteers that are geared for attendee satisfaction
- Put together excellent content that challenges your attendees
- Don’t be afraid to try new things
- Embrace the web, it is your friend
- Choose a good venue and don’t settle because it “works”
That is really all you need on a basic level to plan the most ferocious event EVER.
You don’t need every bell and whistle to plan this amazing masterpiece; you need heart, soul, passion and a love of what you do, everything else will follow.
Now get to it, attendees are waiting.