In the episode, Tess and Keith talk about avoiding some of the pitfalls when pivoting your live event to virtual. News includes Attendify’s new virtual platform, Hio’s new virtual networking features, and Splash Virtual’s event marketing programs.
Common Virtual Event Pitfalls to Avoid
Traps you might fall into when you are going from live to virtual.
- Too much tech or picking the wrong platform.
- You must have a plan
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- Incomplete instructions for attendees.
- Make sure to have a rehearsal for speakers.
- Check your speakers set up long before they go live.
- Not all presentations have to be live – for Example UPPERCASE2020.
- Not all attendees want to network.
Event Tech Linkapalooza
Companies in the Event Tech News
- Attendify’s new virtual event platform. They are always hitting us with cool stuff.
- Hio has some new virtual networking features and they have a special deal going for EventProfs.
- Splash Virtual is killing it with their event marketing programs.
- Tess also found an amazing article in Entrepreneur Magazine, 111 Free Tools to Help You Through the Coronavirus Pandemic.
This post originally appeared on the Event Tech Pull Up website.