Pull up a chair, grab a glass of whatever floats your boat, and learn about the platform that stopped us in our tracks at PCMA Convening Leaders in Las Vegas.
Some of the things we discuss in Part I:
- How is InEvent different from other platforms?
- How can good-quality video enhance the experience of virtual and hybrid events?
- How to set up an external camera and microphones to use with any virtual platform.
- How does live streaming impact virtual engagement and networking?
InEvent is passionate about virtual and hybrid technologies. They are building one of the most powerful and versatile platforms for virtual and hybrid events.
Find our Guests on the Web
- Find InEvent on the Web | https://inevent.com
- Find InEvent on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company/ineventapp
- Find InEvent on YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3C2GrWpjXVjG21Arrtwi4Q
- Find InEvent on Twitter | https://twitter.com/ineventapp
Resources from this Episode*
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod, Black: https://amzn.to/3J960Rk
- HDMI Mini Cables: https://amzn.to/3t4kz32
- Elgato Camlink: https://amzn.to/3MHqUcD
- CHEAP Capture Card: AVERYN Upgraded Audio Video Capture Cards: https://amzn.to/3t6GuH5
- CHEAP Capture Card: Assletes Video Capture Cards: https://amzn.to/3JaSih4
- Rode Wireless GO II 2-Person Compact Wireless Mic System: https://amzn.to/3MWbXnh
- SYNCO G2(A2),2.4G Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Dual Transmitter & 1 ↳ Receiver: https://amzn.to/3CE1acD
*These may be affiliate links. This means we earn a small percentage of purchases you make using these links. This is a small way to support the podcast and enables us to keep creating great content!
This post originally appeared on the Event Tech Pull Up website.