Last week I mentioned that I am still on my Mexico kick and wanted to share some great upcoming FAMS for meeting and event planners that have programs that might be suited for Mexico. Before you look into any of these programs, remember, you must be qualified.
The latest FAM that I would like to share even has cool name and a logo (they must have read this post):
The Los Cabos Convention & Visitors Bureau cordially invites you to our MEETING PLANNER VIP SUMMIT
OCTOBER 30- NOVEMBER 2, 2011
Experience First-hand why Los Cabos is recognized as one of the world’s most outstanding resort destinations for meetings and incentive programs.
Get together with the destination’s key players in the meetings industry for 4 days and 3 nights of networking, education and fun in the sun.
- Space is limited to 50 qualified meeting planners so sign up right away and contact us for the registration form.
- An airfare credit of $250 USD will be provided and reimbursed to your credit card upon completion of the program through Destination Ventures.
- More details on participating airlines will be forthcoming.
Your complimentary registration includes:
- 3 nights accommodations in single occupancy at a 4 or 5 star resort
- Buffet Breakfast daily
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers
- One 30 minute relaxing massage in your host hotel (gratuity not included)
- One recreational activity on Monday afternoon
- All transfers and program of activities
- Special rates for early arrivals and late departures 2 days pre and post
If you would like to take part, here is the contact information:
<iframe src=”https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/k0i0q4″ style=”border: none; width: 100%; height: 187px;”></iframe>