Here is this weeks Friday 5, Five articles that you should check out because they will make you better at your job in meetings and events.
- Seriously, who doesn’t need a Twitter bible.
- Getting attendees engaged is 90% of the battle, every little thing that you can do to help is worth taking the time to read.
- I once did a post on the power of a logo and I still believe every word of it. A good logo makes an event or meeting planners life SO much easier.
- Most of the world sucks at Facebook engagement. Don’t be one of those people.
- Loving on the big list, it is like shopping at Super Wal-Mart, everything you need and more for a low, low price.
Bonus for those that have a minute….
Please Don’t Tease Your Dog: