Here are 5 things that you should be reading this week because they will help you be a better person and create world peace… or whirled peas… Well, they may not help you create either but they will certainly help you in your goal to become a better meeting and event professional.
Are You Prepared To Lead Your Organization Into The Future? – By Jeff Hurt
5 Tips for Your Facebook Page – By Maria Rainer (via Jenise Fryatt’s Blog)
Be Cool to the Pizza Dude – From NPR (this is a good way to look at life)
5 Effective Tools for Marketing professionals – From TripWire
On Murder – Erika Napoletano
And one last thing –
Head over to Jeff Hurt’s blog if you are a meeting and event professional, they have a survey that you need to be-a-taking.
Here is a little snip:
How You Can Help?
- If you have a meeting that attracts 500 or more attendees and you hire professional speakers and/or secure industry speakers, please take this survey.
- It will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- Share and recommend this survey with your colleagues.
We’re not sending out a big email blast for this so any tweets, blog posts, mentions or shouts from the mountain top are appreciated.
What’s In It For You?
- We will interpret and share the information through our blog that will be helpful for the industry and our readers.
- Aggregate data will be shared with all participants who request it.
- You could be a lucky winner of one of five $50 gift cards.
- You can be part of identifying the trends and help improve the industry.
THIS IS THE LINK TO THE SURVEY POST