We’ve all seen them: Vehicles ranging from big trucks to BMW Minis with powerful graphics promoting brands we all know. We have seen them rolling down the freeway, at a festival, concert or even parked at the edge of your company parking lot. That trailer parked in your company lot might represent the new inventory software your company is considering, another seen at last nights Stones concert might be from a company wanting you to choose a new game system or even deodorant. Mobile event marketing.
What most marketers are surprised to learn is that Mobile Marketing campaigns are actually quite affordable, in the same league as tradeshows and other marketing programs.
Mobile Event Marketing Events offer so much more in return including:
- Tours can be local, regional or national Flexible- Vehicles can range from large custom designed trucks, Jeeps and cars to motorcycles and even bicycles
Hands on Exposure–
- Can be combined with “street level” events including demos, sampling and contests
- Customer impressions from these events rival that of traditional advertising
- Events make your customers more receptive to other forms of advertising and can be combined with print, television, radio and web
- Brings you to the customer; not the customer to you
- Dedicated street teams are knowledgeable and excited about your products and services
The cool thing about mobile marketing events is that they can be anything to anyone.
They work for b2b, b2c, vertical, horizontal. Starbucks does them, Honda does them, whatever cola company that make aquafina does them………….Even a small division of Hitachi that makes a part for mining operations does mobile events.
I published this in 07 and it still holds true today, now more than ever. It is important for companies brands to connect with their customers and be remembered.