I am always blathering on about Site Chicago and for good reason, great people, great connections and always amazing events.
Speaking of events, we have a really unique opportunity for a qualified meeting or incentive planner to join us in Queretaro Mexico for our annual educational retreat.
Basically, the retreat is an depth look at a destination with a really small group of planners and very few suppliers. Planners out number suppliers by about 5 to 1 (try that anywhere else).
Through this program, you will get to know the destination so that you can make an informed, first hand decision about bringing a program to this amazing place or recommend this destination to others.
We see the sights, meet the people and throw in an awesome morning of education. This year we are featuring Christine Corelli with the session:
Dealing With Difficult Clients and Situations
In the incentive travel and hospitality industry, most people think that difficult clients and situations “come with the territory.” Nevertheless, you must handle difficult or unhappy clients with professionalism and keep them happy. If you don’t, they’ll take their business elsewhere. It’s that simple. Worse, they’ll tell other clients about it. This session will address –
- How to handle difficult or unhappy clients and situations with class and professionalism
- What to do if a client is irate
- How the smartest professionals and businesses practice Proactive Complaint Prevention.
- How management and staff can better support sales
Good for third party planners, this session is equally needed for corporate planners that deal with internal clients.
Here is a look at the itinerary:
Wednesday, JUNE 27
- Evening arrival into QUERETARO’s International Airport (QRO)* where you will be met and transported to your boutique hotel.
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner in QUERETARO’s historic downtown.
Thursday, JUNE 28
- Tour and discover the old haciendas of QUERETARO
- Visit to Los Azteca vineyards and traditional entertainment.
- Visit Bernal, with the third largest monolith in the world,
- SITE Chicago’s Social Responsibility community activity at San Juan del Rio.
Friday, JUNE 29
- Morning SITE Chicago Educational Experience featuring our guest speaker Christine Corelli
- Tour of the Historic Downtown of QUERETARO, designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site in 1996, with its baroque temples and 18th Century vice royal architecture, museums, art galleries and plazas.
Saturday, JUNE 30
- Discover the impressive cellars of Freixenet wineries
- Wine and cheese tasting from VAI cheese artisans.
- Visit Tequisquiapan, the “heart of Mexico”, with its thermal waters and traditional Craftsworks market.
Sunday, JULY 1
- Transfer to QUERETARO’s International Airport and depart for home.