Who cares about the bad language; This is one of the most important elections in American history.
I am always blathering on about Site Chicago and for good reason, great people, great connections and always amazing events.
Speaking of events, we have a really unique opportunity for a qualified meeting or incentive planner to join us in Queretaro Mexico for our annual educational retreat.
Basically, the retreat is an depth look at a destination with a really small group of planners and very few suppliers. Planners out number suppliers by about 5 to 1 (try that anywhere else).
Through this program, you will get to know the destination so that you can make an informed, first hand decision about bringing a program to this amazing place or recommend this destination to others. [Read more...]
Quick update! Here is some video goodness about the expo, check it out and then read the post below!
I am running with the press release on this one because Dahlia has done a great job of packing a ton of information into a few short paragraphs.
If you are located in the D.C. area or will be around the nation’s capital on May 21, you owe it to yourself to check out the expo. There are some amazing speakers and some really great sponsors, seriously, check it out below.
Last week I mentioned that I am still on my Mexico kick and wanted to share some great upcoming FAMS for meeting and event planners that have programs that might be suited for Mexico. Before you look into any of these programs, remember, you must be qualified.
The latest FAM that I would like to share even has cool name and a logo (they must have read this post):
The Los Cabos Convention & Visitors Bureau cordially invites you to our MEETING PLANNER VIP SUMMIT
OCTOBER 30- NOVEMBER 2, 2011
Experience First-hand why Los Cabos is recognized as one of the world’s most outstanding resort destinations for meetings and incentive programs.
Get together with the destination’s key players in the meetings industry for 4 days and 3 nights of networking, education and fun in the sun.
- Space is limited to 50 qualified meeting planners so sign up right away and contact us for the registration form.
- An airfare credit of $250 USD will be provided and reimbursed to your credit card upon completion of the program through Destination Ventures.
- More details on participating airlines will be forthcoming.
Your complimentary registration includes:
- 3 nights accommodations in single occupancy at a 4 or 5 star resort
- Buffet Breakfast daily
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers
- One 30 minute relaxing massage in your host hotel (gratuity not included)
- One recreational activity on Monday afternoon
- All transfers and program of activities
- Special rates for early arrivals and late departures 2 days pre and post
If you would like to take part, here is the contact information: